Our friends from Overlandsite.com share their pro-tips for staying strong while going the distance:
- Exercise Regularly: when stopped, stretch, squat and bend.
- Use Lumbar Support & sit completely straight as much as possible.
- Eat healthy when possible. Perishable goods can be stored in a cooler over long hauls.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary beverages.
- A good night’s sleep will improve your concentration behind the wheel.
These insights were gathered while driving from Northwest Africa to Singapore, a trip that spanned 32,000 miles and 3 continents. The complete article can be found here: https://overlandsite.com/blog/stay-fit-and-healthy-overlanding/